Monday 2 April 2012

Very productive day yesterday - Spiritual wise

I dont really have to much to post that would reflect on today but since I was away from the internet yesterday and since it did continue onto early this morning I decided to write on what I did Spiritual Wise. Yesterday and early this morning I worked on my "Book of Beliefs". For those who question what this is I will explain it to you. In Wicca/Witchcraft there is this book that every person has that you put your beliefs, spells, correspondence, history, charges etc into it and it is for you alone unless you give permission for somebody else to read it. However due to the fact that I have beliefs in Wicca, Hinduism, Buddhism, and yes even Christianity I decided that a Book of Shadows wasnt for me so thats where I got that name. I worked on it so hard and long but I got a lot done even though on and off Spirits kept interupting me and I also had to look up some items to put into it. I prayed to the deities and spirit guides A LOT last night and today for it to be pleasing to them and to help me through it. Recently I printed off the cover page for it and also since this will be one of many "Book of Beliefs" I put in a start by and finished by page. When I finish my first book I will definantly post it and let you know. By doing this and by doing the blog it helps me to keep going. I did a ritual yesterday I think, one day runs into the other for me. I will be back and blessed be. SpiritualandBeyond
I tried to show you a picture of the front cover of my book of belief since my name isnt on it but I just couldnt get it copied.

1 comment:

  1. I worked on my book of "beliefs" (shadows) today, I'm actually working on it again in a few minutes; the "spell" being the LBRP. I've found an alternate one that uses the Witches' Pyramid, and can be used to cast a circle. Let me know if you'd like a copy (of each) and I will email it to you. Love the picture, do you mind if I post it on my blog next week (http://4amvegan.blogspot.com/). Let me know! Blessed be!

    ReplyDelete