Monday 2 April 2012

Pillbox Ring - PARENTAL ADVISORY

Before I begin I take no responsibility if children reads this. Because I got a warning in the subject area. I am not trying to sound mean but just clear. Another name for this is Poison Ring and it was very popular during the 16th century in Europe what they used to do is put poison in the secret department and nobody would know about it. Later on it was used to carry messages to people and to keep trinkets in it if they want to have it on them such as hair, devotional items and painting if an artist had it. It went as far as Asia, Middle East and it is still found today on ebay, online sites. This is something else that I have been looking for but as of right now I never bought for myself. The picture below is what I would like my ring to be like Much blessings! SpiritualandBeyond32

4 comments:

  1. Quite interesting, a wonderful read. BB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This ring reminds me of the pendant Stefan (from Vampire Diaries) gave to a girl, with vervain in it. Had to mention that, bb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vampire Diaries is one of my favorite shows so yes I have to agree it does look like the pendant. much blessing

    ReplyDelete