Monday 16 April 2012

Just need to be!!! Just need to be heard

One thing that I like about this blog is that I can be myself and I dont have to worry about anything. My day wasnt as good as I wanted it to be. It started out good but by this afternoon my depression was getting really bad and then mom screamed at me in the car. I am an adult but at times I feel like she treats me like I am five and doesnt respect my choice to be a witch, that I see ghosts and hear them ( she believes me but doesnt take me seriously) and I have to pretend that I am something that I am not. My fiance came to see me which helped a lot. At least around my fiance I can be me, pretty much the only person I feel that I can be. My family does love me but sometimes on their terms and it hurts a lot. I think part of the reason is that I do have an addiction and the stress of all of this interferes with my process to get better and I dont know what to do. I hope that somebody will help me through this with some suggestions. Thank you for listening.

2 comments:

  1. If you are not yourself, then who are you. I'm happy that you can be yourself on this blog, and with your fiance. Hope you are feeling better today. MP until we MMA. BB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your posting. Except for a headache I am doing well and having a more productive day. I even got a bamboo shelf that use to belong to my late aunt who went to the other plane years ago in 1992. Blessed Be and MP until we MMA

    ReplyDelete