Thursday 19 April 2012

Jesus Statue and Spirits

I know that this topic for this post is very unusual but you would understand. I love looking in my local flower shop even though I never buy anything but there is so many trinkets etc. Well anyway I was there with my fiance who is also in the same spiritual path as me and right out of the blue my fiance mentioned about looking at the Chrisitan Statues which I found highly unusual but went there anyway. There I found a statue of a very young Jesus that my grandmother who passed to the other plane when I was only 4 years old gave me the exact same one but of course my luck I broke that one. I had to buy it. My fiance later told me that a good friend of mine who also passed on was there and apparently wanted me to see that statue, that was the only reason why I went over there. I probably will take a picture of it and post it in a blog at a future time. Much Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Do take a picture and post. I'd love to see the statue you speak of. BB!

    ReplyDelete