Tuesday 24 April 2012

Herbal bottles for different uses

Good morning everyone I have to say that I had a very productive time last night and day and I just wanted to share it with me. I am a witch and practicing to become a wicca. I am really into herbal magick etc. Last night due to a decision that I made, my mind was a little bit to focused on other things to fall asleep so I decided to make herbal bottles for future or maybe current use so I dont have to be running around if I am in a hurry trying to find the right ingredients to take with me. My only advice to you is if you dont have bags with you in the right color or white or if you are sensitive to scents like me. You can look for small bottles if you have no plans for putting gemstones in it or if its a gemstone pendent wear it around your neck. As for me, I found these cute little bottles down at a dollar store with glitter in it so I just dumped out the glitter and there is my bottle. Then you can find the herbs that you need, if its for money put a piece of paper for the amount you want to recieve, paper with a rune, etc and if you cant find a green item to put in there, I for one substitute it with the green glitter. For protection, herbs of course then rune, etc. I dont recommend you write the persons name since you want to have him/her to stop bothering you and it might not work. But these bottles could be used for anything! Fertility, Health, Communicating with Spirits and Spirit Guides just make sure that you ask your Deities for their help to strengten it and if you got essential oils drop a few in there to. You can also use large bottles but I recommend small so you can carry it with you. With Hoodoo magick it is also called Mojo Bags but I dont like uses that since people get the wrong idea. Much Blessings and Blessed Be

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting post. I will look around my local dollar stores for accouterments for such magickal work. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete