Monday 2 April 2012

Hope this makes somebodys day better

I remember when I started my bucket list which by the way had 72 items on it. When I realized that I knew I went overboard with it. One of the goals is to change somebodys life for the better, I accomplished it with one person but I want to continue worldwide. I am reaching out to everybody who reads this! You are a unique and special person. You have a purpose in this universe. Somedays you might not be sure what it is. But it is there. YOu have changed somebodys life for the better even if it is in a small way ex. if you gave a $1 to a total stranger at a pharmacy that might have paid for a medication that he/she cant do without. If you beieve in prayer and you say one,then you are changing that persons life. Just by knowing that you took the time to read this post has changed my life for the better since I had a really rough day today. I for one gets involved in Amnestry International but I know peopl who gets involved in so many volunteer work and even by going for one day would make a difference for that life. So if you have a bad day please keep that in mind. Always remember the Serienity Prayer. I know that I spelled that wrong but I am tired so forgive me. Blessed be!!

1 comment:

  1. I was given a card a while back, when I wasn't doing well. On it was the Serenity Prayer, I've kept it and read it often. Even a prayer makes a difference, and to get to step 10 for example, you have to start with 1. I hope we all make that first step, however small, because great things will come from it.

    ReplyDelete