Friday 20 April 2012

Today I Cant Believe I Did...

Hi everybody, first of all I have to say that what I did today I was planning on doing it for I would estimate 4 months. My fiance would probably know exactly the month then I would know but I was beyond terrified to do and I actually did today yahoo I got my tongue pierced. I am an adult but as usual I worried about how my family would react when they find out but I took the risk and my fiance held onto my hand the whole time and was amazed that I didnt reacte worse then I did. Surprisedly I can talk well, the place has 14 years expiernce but I wont say who they are since I dont want people to know where I live but I feel comfortable that with following their instructions and the use of sterile instruments I wont have any trouble with it. I am very tired so I will say much blessings and be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I'd ever have the courage to get my tongue pierced. Did it hurt? BB!

    ReplyDelete