Friday 30 March 2012

Using my pendulum

Hi everybody, I start thinking what can I write down for today. I will be away from the computer until Monday so I wanted to keep it continous. Recently, due to my new gift I recieved a pendulum from a friend of mine and it has helped me so much so I just want to explain what it is and how to make it work. A pendulum is an object on a string, chain etc that uses the upperlevel power to help you find things, make decisions, get in contact with people on other planes and also connect to your God/ Goddess or spirit guides. I will be honest with you I wasnt really a believer until I started to use it and now I wouldnt go without it. First when you get it always have it next to you. Sit with your feet on the floor and the pendulum between your legs. Ask to give you a yes then a no then a maybe. Whatever you do dont ask for a negative answer since the upperlevel only knows positive. Somebody once told me that. If nothing happens just be patient - it will. Afterwards you can ask if there are spirits, to help you find an item etc. I hope that you enjoyed this and I will leave you with a picture of a pendulum. Blessed Be

2 comments:

  1. I use a pendulum too, and have talked to many deceased ancestors. Love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do to, sometimes I also contact the deceased

    ReplyDelete