Friday 30 March 2012

Interesting month: PARENTAL ADVISORY !!!

Hi everyone,  due to personal reasons I wasnt on this site for a month. I felt an emptiness inside and didnt realize why until my friend pointed out that I have been absent from here for a while. Its what used to keep me going when I had a hard day.  Recently I realized that I have a gift of seeing and hearing those who have gone to another plane but have been having a hard time leaving their loved ones.  Even though some people might find it scary, I am one who takes it as a comfort knowing that I can help them. The only time that I find it hard is when I dont know how to help them.  I am working on my Spirituality and reading up on it whenever I get a chance.  However with my life being more hectic then usual I miss a day or two and then I really miss that part of my day.  I have gotten to be more intrested in crystal skulls after a friend of mine introduced it to me and I felt the power right away. After seeing spirits I have gotten more intrested in Long Island Medium and I also study up on it as well.  I will keep in touch and have more articles coming to you.

Much blessings SpiritualandBeyond If you get a chance you should go on youtube and watch some episodes of Long Island Medium or watch it on TLC. I recommend it to anybody who likes that subject.

1 comment:

  1. I've watched Long Island Medium, quite a nice show; missed last nights episodes though. I've done some hearing and speaking to the "beyond" too. Thanks for such an interesting post! Love the picture (of the crystal skulls), I actually have 3 of them. BB!

    ReplyDelete