Monday 23 January 2012

Triquerta: the symbol of my beliefs

When I came across this symbol it actually caught my attention.  It is a spiritual symbol but also an ancient christian one as well.  Knowing that I can wear it and keep my own beliefs now and still remember my past beliefs has helped me through my life.  I am greatly into nature and I am thankful for it everyday, I believe that you dont need a temple etc to praise what is given to us and there should not be any conflict of other peoples religious beliefs.
In the spiritual side it means mind, body and soul or father, mother and child
On the Christian side it means : Father, son, holy spirit.
It is a celtic symbol which is where my ancestery came.  I hope that you enjoy this and please make some suggestions on my wall.

3 comments:

  1. sorry about the mispelling but I am very tired. Its spelled Triquetra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't even notice the mispelling, until reading your comments. I resonate deeply with the triquetra symbol, but up until now I did not know the meaning behind it. I look forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been researching the Triquetra for a very long time. I try to help people with their path

    ReplyDelete