Monday 23 January 2012

Back on track

After having a chat with a good friend of mine I realized that I was all over the place with this blog. Well that is going to change.  I am a newby at this sort of stuff but from now on I will focus on my spiritual beliefs. Some people would not agree on while others would. I remember people asking me what religious beliefs I am in but as I pointed out that I believe in a number things and I am a very spiritual person. The blogs from now on will show this. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it.

2 comments:

  1. I disagree, you have been doing a fabulous job with the blog. I thoroughly enjoy your blog, don't limit yourself to spirituality. I'm sure the other readers feel the same way. Blessed be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your suggestion I think that I will take it and go with it so there will be many different topics from now on starting Monday

    ReplyDelete