Wednesday 18 January 2012

New Day, New Life

I woke up this morning and for once I felt happy. Knowing that I am going to start this blog site really helped me since I can post who I really am and know that I wont be judged for it.  I will be talking about topics that really interest me: reincarnation, past lives, my spirituality, recipes that I would love to try, novels that might inspire others etc. If you have any suggestions of topics or comments on what I am talking about please let me know. This will be a short entry but tommorow I promise would be more interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Spirituality has always been a focus in my life, and I'd love to learn of your spiritual leanings. Keep posting, as I will continue reading your blog. Blessed be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently i couldnt do it due to personal reasons but I am back now

    ReplyDelete