Friday 20 January 2012

Down day but decided to write anyway

For the past two days wasnt very good but I know that the next second, minute, hour, day I could change that.  By writing on this blog helps me most days and maybe it is part of the reason why I am doing it.  For anyone who feels the same ways that I do just remember something that I learned only recently, that there is people who cares and loves you and there are resources out there that will help you.  Also this is a prayer that can help in any situation:

Serientity Prayer

God grant me the serienity to accept the things that I can not change, courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time, enjoying every moment at a time, accepting hardships as a pathway to peace,
Taking, as he did, in this sinful world; as it is, not as I would have it. Trusting that he would make all things right if I surrender to his will. That I may be reasonabily happy in this  life and supremely happy with him. Forever in the next
Amen
By Reinhold Niebuhr

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs3:5-6

Traditional Buddha Prayer for healing
Just as the soft rains fill the streams, pour into the rivers and join together in the oceans; so every moment of your goodness flow forth to awaken and heal all beings those here now, those gone before those yet to come.

By the power of every moment of your goodness may your heart's wishes soon be fullfilled as completely shining as the bright full moon as magically as by  a wish-fulfilling gem.

By the power of every moment of your goodness
May all dangers be averted and all disease be gone
May no obsticle come across your way
May you enjoy fulfillment and long life.

For all who dwells respect
Who follow compassion and wisdom of the Way
May your life prosper in the four blessings
of old age, beauty, happiness and strength
http://www.care2.com/greenliving/buddhist-healing-prayer.html

author unknown

you can also try meditiation and yoga if you wish

2 comments: