Sunday 29 January 2012

The Spritual Side of Crystals

First of all, I am finally back and will continue to post on a regular basis. I just needed time to myself for personal reasons. I hope you enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. Until I figured out who I was spiritually I always thought that crystals was just pretty and sometimes very expensive objects that you hold into your hand.  It wasnt until a friend of mine helped me with my spirituality and also got me to see that not only does crystals heal you ( which will be discussed in a different posting) but also that the energy from it helps you spirutally.  People have been using nature and crystals for this purpose long before Christ was born and to this day we continue to use it. People use crystals to keep them safe by wearing it on them, for confidence, love, and some for magickal purposes. In addition some individuals use it to mediate or ground themselves. At the end of this posting I will give you a few sites and books you can read if you wish. A few gemstones that intrested me are:

Amethyst:  Spiritual Awareness,  Meditation, visualization serenity, composure. Attracts good luck and love
Aventurine: It brings balance to intellect emotions & physical being
Garnet: Energizes, revitalizes, and balances energy. It inspires love and devotion. Its known as a "stone of health"
Quartz: empowers and protects by ampifying & focusing energy
Lapis Lazuli: A stone of "protection and enlightment"
Jasper: "Supreme Nuturer" it reminds us why we are here - free ourselves from limiting bonds& bring joy and light into the world.

You can see more gemstones and where I got the ones as mentioned at:
http://www.solarenergy.com/

Other websites that you can get information is:
http://www.wicca.com/http://www.amerindea.com/gemstones.html
http://www.gemstone-dictionary.com/

Some books that are very good:
The Gemstone Bible
The Gemstone Bible 2

I will continue to keep the posting going. I have to go but hope you have an awesome day.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the links and information regarding various gemstones. What you've said about jasper, in particular, resonates to my core. I've owned The Gemstone Bible before and recommend that anyone interested in gemstones, start with that book. Interesting post! Blessed be!

    ReplyDelete