Sunday 29 January 2012

Food for thought and positive thinking quotes

I was sitting here right before getting ready for bed and I came to realize how much negativity there is in the world but by focusing on the positive then maybe we can make it a better place. I can't remember where I read this to but I feel like I need to share it with whoever is reading this. Say you smiled at a total stranger on the street, maybe he is walking to work since he got a flat tire but your smile might have made his day, then maybe he comes across an elderly lady who dropped a $100 bill by giving that to her that probably made her day since maybe that is the last bit of money she had and the process continues so it had a chain affect that began with you. Now for some quotes that might help you get through this day:1. Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness 2.Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordinly. 3. Clear thoughts produce clear results.
4. Postive thinking envokes more energy , more initiative and more energy
The site that I got this from is:
http://www.successconsciousness.com/

"Everytime you smile at somone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"
~~ Mother Theresa~~

" Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day"
~~Quoted in P.S. I love you Compiled by H. Jackson Brown Jr.~~

"It takes seventeen muscles to smile and forty- three to frown" author unknown

" A smile can brighten the darkest day" author unknown

Got these from:
http://www.quotegarden.com/

I hope all of you have an awesome day!  Keep smiling and being positive




The site that I got this from :

3 comments:

  1. Thoroughly enjoyed this post, I think I know what you remember reading; if I come across it, I'll definitely post it in the comments for this post. Very motivational; never knew it took more muscles to frown than to smile. BB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for replying. The day that I posted this wasnt a very good day for me and by reading it, brought a smile to my face. Looking forward to seeing more comments from you. BB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out http://4amvegan.blogspot.com/2012/02/example-chain-reaction.html, I think this is what you read that inspired this post. Much love and light!

    ReplyDelete