Tuesday 31 January 2012

Natural Health: Depression

 *First of all, I want to let all my readers know that I am not in the medical profession and you should seek your doctor before trying anything if you are taking meds*

I have experienced Depression for  years  and I know people who have real bad episodes so I know how badly it can get. Also for years I have got really intrested in natural medicine since I think its healthier and less addictive that Western. I am not saying that western medicine doesnt work and shouldnt be used though for medical diseases and illnesses that really need it.  Every Tuesday I will focus on another medical issue and discuss ways to help you naturally and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

  1.  One of the things that I read about is eating an apple because Vitamin B helps but it should also be taken with milk and honey
  2. Treatment use Cashewnut
  3. Use asperrigus
  4. Use Lemon Balm
  5. Use Rose : 15 gm of rose petals with 250 ml of boiling water and drink as a tea

A Diet for Depression:

Exclude tea, coffee, tea etc
Take three meals a day

http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com

Some vitamins that you can try are Omega 3, St. Johns Wort

You can also try doing yoga and meditation.

I can't stress this enough I am only here to give you information but please keep taking your meds and see your doctor before trying any of these especially if you are pregnant


Hope you have an awesome day I will have another posting up by the end of today





1 comment:

  1. I've heard that some people with depression, have such an illness, due to a nutritional deficiency, so a multivitamin may help. Through a Natural Health course I took I too learned that St. John's Wort is helpful, but should not be taken when taking an anti-depressant. Yoga and meditation have helped with my depression. Thanks for all the information shared in this post. Blessed be!

    ReplyDelete