Friday 20 January 2012

Double Chocolate Vegan Cake Recipe

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups of flour
1 cup of sugar
3 tbsp of cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vaniella
1 tbsp vinger
5 tbsp of margarine
1 cup of cold water
1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips

Instructions:
Preheat the over to 350 degrees
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder and baking soda. Add the vaniella, vineger and margarine. Add the water and mix well
Pour into a 9X9 inch pan and sprinkle the chocolete chips on top
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Enjoy

http://vegetarian.about.com/od/vegancakerecipes/r/doublechocolate.htm

My idea: use Vegan Margarine instead of regular ones. It tastes just as good.

2 comments:

  1. Keep posting vegan recipes. On behalf of the animals, Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome. For the fact that I love chocolate that is the main reason that I put this in. I definantly will put in more vegan recipes. I am not a vegan but I do love animals. Hopefully someday I will be vegetarian

    ReplyDelete