Wednesday 18 January 2012

Some sites that I came across hope you like it

Here I was just thinking what I could put on this blog since I am so new on it.  I finally put an account in to myspace since an old friend of mine has his band in it and always wants to have more music in it, that and I love to hear his songs whenever I can. Also, I am so very spiritual that I will include a name that I came across on youtube, please watch her videos and let me know what you think of both of it. In addition to what I put down in my last blog my favorite hobby is collecting gemstones and feeling the power of it when I hold on to it. Well I gotta run but here is the website
http://www.myspace.com/macipittman79
http://www.youtube.com
go into charmingpixieflora on youtube

3 comments:

  1. What is your favourite gemstone, if any? I'm a fan of "charmingpixieflora" on YouTube, you have great taste. Keep posting, as I love reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is sapphire but I like all kinds of genstones.

    ReplyDelete