Monday 6 May 2013

New me, new life, new hope

Hi everyone

First of all I want to say that I still believe in spiritual and supernatural and even though some viewers might not come back I feel like I have to be totally honest with myself and others and hope someone will be touched and enlightened by the message.  I am still very openminded but my Divine is Jesus. I actually saw a vision of him and seen so many miracles and visions not  to believe in him. At one point I saw a little boy be cured of cancer and a prevention of a suicide. He has helped me through so much and still does. Even today I was running low on food. I prayed and my mom bought me some and I didn't ask for it.  As I want to point out again I am very openminded about almost all of peoples beliefs.

1 comment:

  1. Our mind, like a parachute, works best when open. I have no problem with anyone being a devote of Jesus, or Buddha, or even Hecate (the dark Goddess). You don't have to give up anything to be open-minded. Tolerance is universal. I'm glad you made a post, it's been a while since I've seen one from you. Can't wait to read your next one. Blessed be and God bless!

    ReplyDelete