Thursday 23 May 2013

Get Better - Get Worse

Hi there, Well I was so busy with school, work, flu etc that I never really even thought about writing in the blog in what seems like ages. I am struggling with school since it seems like the people have their own little cliques and I am just not wanted in it. Also, school is driving me nuts since it is getting to hot in here to do anything. On a positive note: I am now going to counselling every week to do with my depression and writing in my journal on a daily basis. Might not seem like a lot but I know that I am getting stronger everyday. I am not crying at the drop of a hat, not happy all the time yet but I know that I am improving. As for my religion: I am still questioning it. I love Jesus, want a relationship with him but at the same time I believe in other things as well. Still it keeps popping into my head that I got a calling to become a minister which frusterates me since I am already in a lot of debt and my mom already said she won't fund for another program. I used to have big dreams but now that the biggest one is over I feel lost. In the next few days I will be posting recipes etc onto this blog so please stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment