Monday 27 May 2013

Need to Vent about my church beliefs *NO NASTY RESPONSES PLEASE*

Ok this is the thing. I went to church yesterday morning and to tell you the truth these people should get their heads out of the mud. Jesus says to love everyone but they go around saying there is only one God and if you don't follow him, ok I am not going to go any further then that because to me that is just foolishness. In my view they take a book that basicly we don't have a sweet clue when it was published and now in todays society they are going through that. I do believe that Jesus exists, that there is a heaven but I also believe that all religions should be equal. Then they went on to say that we should only marry throughout our own denomination. I felt like telling them off at that point. I am not married nor dating anyone but if I ever wished to do so I would no matter what the religion etc he was. I also believe that religions should never base anyone through sexual orientation. I am bi-sexual and I honestly don't feel that I live in sin. It was how I was born so how I see it, Jesus must have wanted me to be that way. So this is my vent for today. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment