Wednesday 8 May 2013

Does God still love me?

Lately I have been praying and I feel like  the Lord isn't listening to me.  I wondor if its because I messed up so many times that he is just fed up with me.  Does he actually love me?  My ex says He does and since me and my ex are still good friends I trust what he says but I feel so low and empty.  Ended up going to the hospital but the doctor just swept me off and said what I was feeling is normal.  I am not a doctor but these feelings ain't normal.  Mom told me to stay positive around my ex so I won't push him away but its getting harder to do.  Even hearing the birds singing ain't making me happy. I miss my ex, his family and cats so much but so happy that me and him are friends. I need hope that tomorrow will be a better day and I need hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment