Friday 24 May 2013

My favorite Soap Opera Actress Jeanne Cooper has died - June 8, 2013

I have watched Young and the Restless for as long as I can remembered as Katherine Chancellor has passed away on May 8! This is probably old news to the fans of the soap opera but due to my busy schedule I never heard about it until now. In my opinion she was the one that held the Soap Opera: Young and the Restless together and I don't know how they would go on without her. She put this soap opera on the map by showing her addiction problems through the show when it wasn't popular to do so and also she had the bandages taken off from her face lift on tv in the 1960's - 1970's. She will definantly be missed. There will be a tribute for her on May 28 during the time of Young and the Restless.

No comments:

Post a Comment