Tuesday 15 May 2012

Very Busy but didnt forget about you

Good day everybody, It was a very stressful night for me last night since one of the valves in the place upstairs from where I live broke and the water went into my basement. Because of this I will not be on the computer very much but I will post whenever I get a moment at the school where I attend. My depression has been really bad the past week and I had my first anxiety attack last night in over three months, maybe even more. I am practicing my spirituality whenever I can even if it means going outside a few minutes early in the morning and thanking the god / goddess for everything they gave me or going outside even a few minutes at night to ask them to take care of me. I went to the Pentecostal Church yesterday since I was still struggling with my spirituality but I came to the realization that there beliefs were starting to not be my beliefs. Not sure if I would ever go back but I will see. Tonight my fiance is coming up to my place which I cant wait. Mom found out about my tongue piercing last night and she freaked, I am an adult but at times she treats me like I am 5 years old. Well I better go and get everything done before classes.; Blessed Be!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about all the bad news, hope this evening is better. Sometimes religion is not all about the people who "preach" it, sometimes you have to look at the gems within. I'm thinking of getting my tongue pierced too, like the black ones. I love black. Much blessings!

    ReplyDelete