Tuesday 8 May 2012

First Spiritual/Meditation/Wicca Alter

Good day everybody, Well for a while now I have been planning on doing my first spiritual/ meditiation/ wicca alter and I just didnt know where to start and I didnt feel it was the right time till last night I was sitting down with my fiance and I told him that I wanted to set one help and he is such a sweetie, he helped me with it. So this is what is on my alter since I dont have a pic yet so it would be just the items on my alter for now North side: house with my herbs with two braze candle sticks on each side which I found at a thrift store that represets god/goddess In front of the left candlestick is a bird on a ball which I saw at a dollar store and my man bought it for me and next to it is a rock with a moon and sun that I actually bought for myself at a dollor store when I got it home it was broke so my man bought me a new one. In the middle is a rock that a friend gave me one time with a green stone on top and next to it is a Jesus Statue which my grandmother gave a similier one ( more about it in a previous entry, Wicca God with a buddha on its lap ( started to lose room for items). In front of the Gods is a sword on top of rocks that my fiance gave me which represents air and also the bell which I bought myself at this store which isnt a dollor store but close where I bought a letter opener which I use as an athame. In the middle is a coin which I use as a penticle next to that is a bowl in the south is a tealight battery candle and in front of the bird statue is a cup of water with a lid on it from of course the dollar store and a crystal that of course my man gave me. So that is my new alter. Much Blessing

2 comments:

  1. I have no permanent altar (yet). What herbs do you have on your altar? My favorite ones are mugwort and rosemary. Brass is also my favorite metal. Will incorporate some of your ideas into mine, when the time comes. Please share a picture, I'd love to see it. BB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I am not sure what herbs I have on my alter since I am not home at the moment but I do know that I have mugwort, rosemary, catnip, thyme.

    ReplyDelete