Thursday 10 May 2012

Updating

Good day everybody, I will have to make this very short since I have a ride picking me up in 4 minutes. Had a productive but busy day since I still go to college and before that I spent some time with my fiance. My laptop isnt working to good so I basicly have to try to squeeze whatever time I have at school to make some posts. My mood is very uplifting since for the first time ever I am helping others with their coursework. As CharmingPixieFlora ( from youtube) would say "Yeah". I had no cravings for inhalents and I will be doing some spiritual stuff when I get home after I eat and have a nap. If I can I will post another one today. Plus what I mentioned I did a video with my stepcats on it. They are so adorable and I consider them my children. Blessed be, SpiritualandBeyond32

2 comments:

  1. Good day to you too. I wish I was in college, perhaps one day I will. I feel that the constraints around courses, are too much; wanting to organize study myself (a personal schedule, per se). I am happy to hear you have had no cravings. Cats, some of the best joy's I have on earth. BB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you will share that video...

    ReplyDelete