Tuesday 1 May 2012

Happy Beltane

This is my first official Beltane celebration and until my fiance brought it up I almost forgot all about it. I found out yesterday that I got an outer ear infection so I was sleeping most of the day and just feeling yucky. Ok back to the subject at hand. This is a Wicca celebration that is for the coming of spring, the celebration of fertility and honouring the Goddess and the other woman in your life. After doing some research I found the one that I wanted where I put stones in a bowl of water two for my grandmother, 1 for my mom, 1 for an aunt that is living and 1 in memory of an aunt that passed away then one for me. Then you focus on the femine energy around you. The thing is I cant remember where I got it to.

1 comment:

  1. I usually perform a rite on Beltane, but this year, I didn't. But, what I did do, was purchase something to mark the day - in particular Galaxy Tarot Pro, Galaxy Runes, and Galaxy Crystals (android phone apps). I will always remember the day, because of those apps. I suppose, I did do some form of rite, as I done the Rite of Union to the waxing moon - a symbol of the Goddess and fertility. If it wasn't for this post, I would have forgot about the rite I done. Blessed be, fellow wiccan!

    ReplyDelete