Sunday 20 May 2012

tongue ring

Good day everybody I bought 15 ( 5pks) of tongue rings and after so long I really hope that it can be changed on Friday since I really want my own in for my 33rd birthday on June 2. Cant wait. I saw one on ebay that I really want but as of right now dont have the funds to buy it. Maybe after my birthday I will if I recieve some money. I am still cleaning up my place after the water problem and with my computer going bonkers I never got to post a blog in sooo long. Back to my topic I will show you a picture of the triquetra tongue ring I really want. All I have to say when you get a tongue ring is rinse out your mouth with salt and water every time you eat and drink on some sites they say mouthwash. I did that and now the healing time is longer, also dont play around with it and dont eat really hot or spicy food or gum first when it is done. Well all for now time to go to sleep. Blessed be Spiritualandbeyond32

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! I hope it's all you want it to be. Blessed be!

    ReplyDelete