Thursday 31 January 2013

Miss ya everybody

Ok I guess some of you have noticed that I haven't been on this page lately and I will get into it with you. I believe that honesty is the best policy. I will still continue to have this blog up but no more Wiccan stuff due to the fact that I did some soulsearching and even though I do practice it from time to time I consider myself Christian. I still uses herbs etc from time to time for protection etc but except for that I don't practice it. It took me a long time to figure this out. If you know my man, he would agree with that statement. I was going back and forth. I will not put anything about religion on this site since I got a seperate on as my "Christian Site" but I will keep you updated. So if that is the reason some of you on your profile you got the choice to keep me on it or delete me. Either way I would accept it but I would be sad to not have you there. Other then that, school has been keeping me extremmly busy and my depression has been acting up. Just needed to stay away from here and not write for a little while. However I am back and I promise I will keep this site intresting. So I hope that you keep checking on my website and much blessings. spiritualandbeyond32

No comments:

Post a Comment