Thursday 1 November 2012

Hope everybody is having an awesome day!

Hi everybody, Can't believe that November is already here and that Christmas and Yule is right around the corner. Samhain/Halloween was good even though the only trick-or-treater was my mans one year old nephew. Each moment that I see him I treasure in my heart. I didnt do my Samhain ritual last night but I have set some goals for myself : Wiccan New Year last night. This includes: Studying and practicing Wicca, celebrating the wiccan sabbats and esbets. I will explain that next Wednesday. I am busy at school right now with one assignment next week and one test tommorow on two chapters. Oh my! Still I will make a point of being on this site daily except for Saturday and Sunday since my laptop is down right now. Well I have to go but much blessings. spiritualandbeyond32

No comments:

Post a Comment